When everyone works together towards a common goal, great things can happen. That’s why Fresh Tastes has been so successful in promoting healthy food and drink choices – because we’ve already partnered with organisations and businesses that share our vision for healthier Canberra schools.
These partners offer Fresh Tastes schools a range of discounted services, resources and incentives to make being a healthier school easier.
Meet our partners
Interested in becoming a Fresh Tastes partner?
We're always looking for more local businesses and community organisations. If Fresh Tastes sounds like a good fit for your business or community organisation, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
Your business or organisation could help in a number of ways:
- provide schools with discounted supplies and materials to deliver cooking and growing experiences to students?
- help build the capacity of schools to teach students about nutrition?
- help educate school communities about making healthy food and drink choices?
- support school canteens to provide healthy food and drink options?
- offer families discounts to buy local fresh fruit and vegetables?
As a Fresh Tastes partner, we'll let schools know about what you have to offer, using this website and other avenues of communication.
All Fresh Tastes partnerships are subject to signing a Collaboration Deed with the ACT Government.