More and more schools are coming on board with Fresh Tastes, and when you hear about the great results enjoyed by schools already in the program, you can understand why!
Watch the success stories
Taylor Primary School combines Cooking and Growing Food activities so students learn how fresh food can inspire recipes.
Duffy Primary School students experience and discover healthy food in their Enviro Centre.
Macgregor Primary School students use their cooking kits to create healthy recipes with their own grown produce.
Malkara School teaches students about healthy choices with their Healthy Eating Song.
Fadden Primary School students learn about nutrition from an early age with the help of Food&ME™.
Brindabella Christian College (Lyneham) has a great student dining space to promote healthy eating.
Ngunnawal Primary School’s canteen has shifted their menu to be healthier and have increased their sales!
Ainslie School is encouraging healthy student lunchboxes with their Lunch Box Hero initiative.
Kingsford Smith School students are having fun in the classroom while learning about healthy eating.
Isabella Plains Early Childhood School has a great community focus to promote student wellbeing.
Read the success stories
- Nutrition training translates to classroom learning - Latham Primary Word; PDF
- Fresh Tastes enhances school’s healthy approach - Weetangera Primary Word; PDF
- Teaching nutrition with ease using Food&ME - Macgregor Primary Word; PDF
- The integration of healthy lessons - Fadden Primary Word; PDF
Food for Sale
- Greening the canteen menu - Mount Rogers Primary Word; PDF
- Taste testing for canteen success – Radford College Word; PDF
- Healthy canteen turning a profit - Farrer Primary Word; PDF
- Dedicated to healthy, accessible food - North Ainslie Primary Word; PDF
- Schools healthy food journey - Weetangera Primary Word; PDF
- A thriving garden is just the beginning - Farrer Primary Word; PDF
- Greening the thumbs with a school garden - Macgregor Primary Word; PDF
- Pumpkin patch primary - Weetangera Primary Word; PDF
- Little hands get dirty in the school garden - Mother Teresa School Word; PDF
- Getting hands-on in the school kitchen - Isabella Plains ECS Word; PDF
- Healthy choices - can we eat it, yes we can! - Malkara School Word; PDF
- Kids in the kitchen - North Ainslie Primary Word; PDF
- Tasty recipes inspired by fresh produce - Taylor Primary Word; PDF
Food from Home
- Making little tummies smile - Isabella Plains ECS Word; PDF
- Linking fresh tastes action areas for best results - Fraser Primary Word; PDF
- All aboard for fresh tastes - Giralang Primary Word; PDF
- Encouraging healthy habits early - Southern Cross ECS Word; PDF